Associating your organisation or company with the North West Green Hero Awards is an opportunity to be part of the most prestigious green business event in the North West.
It is an ideal way to demonstrate your own environmental credentials by putting your brand in front of decision-makers, key influencers and potential customers.
There are a number of opportunities to get involved in the awards in 2014. By becoming a supporting partner of the awards your organisation or business can benefit from a range of marketing, PR and networking opportunities.
Our sponsorship packages are all bespoke to the needs and aims of our partners. Listed on the right are some potential benefits of supporting the awards. All supporting sponsors are allocated ten free places for the awards evening for their colleagues or guests. In addition, supporters can exhibit in the networking exhibition area. Our supporting partners will also be included in all marketing materials, either in the form of a logo, weblink, editorial or thank you message.
Get in touch
To find out more about the awards or to discuss partnership opportunities please contact Lara Donnelly at Newground.
Supporting partners will also receive recognition in:
- • All press releases and the awards press pack. The media relations programme runs from March through to the end of October 2014.
- • All call for business entries e-shots to encourage companies to enter the awards.
- • Editorial coverage in newsletters, e-bulletins and features and within business and green networks, business associations and trade bodies.
- • The dedicated awards website - including a dedicated page for each sponsor's profile.
- • All award winner photographs.
- • The awards ceremony programme, as part of a thank you message to all partner sponsors.
- • The welcome speech made by awards compere Andy Ashworth, when he opens the awards with a thank you to all supporters.
- • The awards presentation slide show, which starts and ends with a thank you to all sponsors slide.